Stop Smoking With Tarsul
Stop Smoking With Tarsul. Regular use of Tarsul helps take away the desire to smoke, naturally.
Use this to quit smoking:
At bedtime, every night before retiring, drink a medium glass of orange juice with 1 tsp of Tarsul. The Tarsul apparently helps flush out the nicotine from your system while the orange juice replaces Vitamin C. Do this for 30 days and chances are your cravings will minimize. It’s more natural and cheaper than the “patch” or prescribed medications.
“I don’t know all the facts about this, but it did work for me. I have saved lots of money not buying cigarettes. They are $7.00 a pack in some places in New York.”
The benefit of the cream of tartar in the cessation of smoking appears to be, 1) the replacement of potassium that smoking robs from the cardiovascular system, and 2) balancing body pH, which typically becomes too acidic when toxins from cigarettes are present.
Each cigarette you smoke robs your body of about 25 milligrams of vitamin C. Orange juice, NOT from concentrate, helps replace this much-needed vitamin C. Actually, all toxins demand extra vitamin C to remove the toxic load found in your cells. When toxins are elevated, more vitamin C is needed to maintain health during Detox.
Here are some tips to quit smoking:
Ebb Off Cigarettes
- Once you’ve made up your mind to stop smoking, and start a no-smoking regimen, be consistent! If you try this drink, do it every night without fail. The following day, if you reach for a cigarette, you may think twice about it. You may even decide not to have that cigarette.
- Reduce the number of cigarettes you have each day, and you should be able to wean off them completely by the end of one month, if not sooner.
- Most smokers smoke “habit” cigarettes, e.g. smoking while on the phone, after a meal, or while driving. So, eliminate these habit cigarettes by changing your smoking habits. This reduces the number of cigarettes smoked without creating the feeling of loss that reducing the number of cigarettes often creates.
- Each time you buy a pack of cigarettes, change brands to one that is less appealing to you. It may reduce the pleasure of smoking, and confirm how nasty they can taste.
- Do not buy cartons of cigarettes; buy one pack at a time, and only after you have finished a full pack.
- Each day, wait an hour longer than the prior day before lighting your first cigarette.
- When you have a strong craving for a cigarette, wait five minutes; meanwhile, do something interesting, something that takes total concentration and takes your mind off smoking.
- Some people decide to throw the cigarettes away and stop at once. Make that decision and stick to it.
- Never have any cigarettes around. Once you decide to stop cold turkey, do not buy any cigarettes or leave any in drawers or hidden places.
- Never bum cigarettes or take a “drag” when quitting going cold turkey. This haunts your memory into wanting more.
- Replace your habit of smoking with a healthier habit, such as jogging, walking, biking, sewing, painting, or swimming.
- As each day progresses when you have not had a cigarette, it gets easier to break old smoking habits.
Take Tarsul EVERY DAY!!